This page is about the implementation of Web Components in Blink. If this was not what you are looking for, maybe one of these links will help:
||Canary (Chrome 34)
|| Dev (Chrome 33)
|| Beta (Chrome 32)
|| Stable (Chrome 31)
✕ - Not Available
△ - Available behind a flag
❍ - Available
- Requires the Experimental WebKit Features/Enable experimental Web Platform features flag.
- document.register is now document.registerElement
- enteredVIewCallback and leftViewCallback are now attachedCallback and detachedCallback
- The deprecated document.webkitRegister method has been removed completely.
- Elements are upgraded in document order. They used to be upgraded in the order their end tags were encountered (post order).
- When the template document is a separate document, it does not share Custom Element definitions with the main document. This means Custom Elements in templates are inert by default.
- As always, less crashy :)
- When paused in the debugger Custom Element callbacks continue to run. Previously a bug caused them to be silently dropped.
|| All issues related to Web Components
|| Issues blocking toolkits using Web Components
| Type-Bug (and related sub-tags)
|| New features
Links we use to triage and tackle issues.