In order to run the automated tests against your device you need to ensure it is running a Test Image and you have password-less SSH Access.
1. First make sure you have a Chrome OS Device with a Test Image installed.
- If you are a Google partner, please contact your Google representative for Google Storage access to our builds for for automated re-imaging of your test devices via the devserver (described below).
2. Next install the RSA keys to allow you SSH into the device.
- Download the testing RSA keys into ~/.ssh/ (on your test server).
- Add an entry for your device in your ~/.ssh/config:
Once you have done both steps verify you have password less login as root:
$ ssh firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning: Permanently added '172.22.50.42' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.
Last login: Mon Mar 17 14:21:30 PDT 2014 from 172.18.72.8 on ssh
localhost ~ #