How to provide network data for investigating bugs:
- Create a new tab and go to chrome://net-internals
- Reproduce the network problem in another tab. It is important to do this only after opening net-internals
- [optional] Edit the log to remove any information you do not want to share. If you do this, please make sure the modified file can still be loaded in the interface.
- Either attach the log to a bug in crbug.com, or send email to the bug investigator. Include any relevant URLs or details to focus on.
- If the problem that you want to log happens very early and you cannot enable logging through chrome://net-internals, you can add a command line argument to Chrome to start logging as early as possible:
How to dump the network event log:
Click on the "Export" box on the column in the left. Add details inside the text box, and click the "Dump to File" button.