posted Jun 17, 2009, 4:16 PM by Anthony LaForge
updated Jun 18, 2009, 12:03 AM by Jason Kersey
- [r18038] [CRASH] Fix crash when opening and closing TaskManager multiple times. (Issue: 13361)
- [r18052] When closing a tab with the close box, highlight the close box of the new tab that slides into place. (Issue: 8838)
- [r18061] [MAC] Clicking a file link in the download manager should open the file. (Issue: 13552)
- [r18085] [LINUX] Ctrl-Q should quit.
- [r18086] [CRASH] Attempt to fix crash suspected to occur when closing the browser during certain page transitions. (Issue: 11493)
- [r18087] [LINUX] [CRASH] Fix browser crash if the renderer dies quickly. (Issue: 13715)
- [r18099] Don't auto-spell-correct abbreviations, e.g. "WTO" should not get corrected to "TWO". (Issue: 12921)
- [r18102] Show the time remaining in the downloads page. (Issue: 13386)
- [r18113, r18207, r18285] [LINUX] Add UI for blocked popups. (Issue: 12843)
- [r18116] Temporarily disable extensions in incognito mode. (Issue: 12326)
- [r18121] Show a scrollbar instead of truncating long lists (e.g. the list of languages in the Options UI). (Issue: 13438)
- [r18151, r18458, r18532] [CRASH] Fix crash when closing Incognito window after downloading a file from it. (Issue: 13681)
- [r18157] [CRASH] Fix rare renderer crash having to do with caching and V8 garbage collection. (Issue: 13780)
- [r18170] Show context menu for browser frame on mouseup, not mousedown. (Issue: 5695)
- [r18173] [MAC] Processes should not appear to be "Not Responding" in Activity Monitor. (Issue: 11319)
- [r18174] [LINUX] Resize tabs on a timer after the mouse leaves the tabstrip (like Windows). (Issue: 13471)
- [r18176] [LINUX] Pressing arrow keys inside the Find bar should scroll the page. (Issue: 12697)
- [r18196] [LINUX] Shift-enter in find bar should search backwards. (Issue: 13520)
- [r18217] Fix controls being cut off on the right side of the Fonts & Languages dialog. (Issue: 13366)
- [r18225] [LINUX] Context-menu options like copy/paste and correct misspelling were not working on some sites. (Issues: 13404, 13554)
- [r18290] [WINDOWS] Show accurate network usage for browser process in Chrome's Task Manager. (Issue: 13958)
- [r18292] Fix RTL issues on download bar. (Issues: 6103, 13217)
- [r18316] Implement signature verification for all extensions. (Issue: 12114)
- [r18335, r18402] Fix several problems when doing reverse-focus-traversal (using shift-tab). (Issue: 6785, 6871)
- [r18338] [CRASH] Fix crash when visiting site with invalid SSL cert. (Issue: 13979)
- [r18340] [MAC] Add bookmark bar favicons. (Issue: 8381)
- [r18344, r18463] [LINUX] [CRASH] Fix crashes and other problems (especially with dragging) in bookmark manager and bookmark bar. (Issue: 13110, 14019)
- [r18352] Make extension processes visible in the Chrome Task Manager. (Issue: 12127)
- [r18389] [MAC] Fix favicons getting corrupted on New Tab Page (only fixes new favicons, not existing corrupt ones).
- [r18390, r18491] [MAC] Incognito windows should have an Incognito graphic. (Issue: 12536)
- [r18401] Fix tab dragging glitches in RTL UIs. (Issue: 6223)
- [r18408, r18490, r18505] [MAC] Improve tooltip support. (Issue: 13995)
- [r18465] Support XHR in HTML5 Web Workers. (Issue: 4361)
- [r18472] [MAC] Don't hide the window when clicking sites in the New Tab Page. (Issue: 14144)
- [r18479] Remove advanced option controls relating to mixed content.
- [r18497] [LINUX] Fix memory leak.
- [r18503] [MAC] Beginnings of <video> support.
- [r18516] [CRASH] Fix crash on shutdown.
- [r18517] [MAC] Add file icons to download page.
- [r18522] Fix inability to properly go back/forward on various sites (e.g. iGoogle). (Issue: 11896)
- [r18531] [CRASH] Fix crash in Web Workers. (Issue: 14194)
- [r18535] [LINUX] Resize cursors were swapped. (Issue: 14213)